- More confortable and ergonomic than a conventional lever, the Janotech clutch lever is designed and made to fit the activating fingers perfectly.
- In off-road riding, the use of a conventional lever tend to squeeze the fingers holding the handle bar. The Janotech lever eliminate this often painful situation.
- The rider can keep a full grip on the handle bar while holding the clutch lever compressed. This facilitate riding in very difficult terrain.
- There is no restriction on the Janotech lever movement. It can be squeezed until touching the handle bar since there is never any fingers behind it.
- In case of a fall, the fingers don't risk to get caught between the lever and the handle bar.
Available for Brembo and Magura master cylinder and will fit on most KTM, Husaberg, Husqvarna and the more recent Beta, Sherco and GasGas enduro bikes.